- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Maintain tidy work space, mail room and kitchen
- Maintain professional demeanor
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls - take and relay messages
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- General administrative and clerical support
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments and organize meetings
- Order supplies
- High School diploma required
- 2-3 years of administrative and clerical experience
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficient computer skills including Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer orientation and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must possess strong Problem Solving skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and management and maintain a high level of confidentially when working with employee information.
CRC is committed to its employees by offering an outstanding work environment, which affords them every opportunity to thrive and grow both professionally and personally.
As the industry leader in providing recovery services to families, CRC's solid strength gives unparalleled support to its professional team. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement and relocation assistance. This combined with the opportunity to work with top industry professionals in a comprehensive network of companies makes CRC Health Group the perfect place for that next step in your career.
Please visit our website at www.crchealth.com for additional opportunities in other locations throughout the United States.
CRC Health Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
CRC Health Group - 23 months ago