EMPLOYEE JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION TITLE: Front Desk Coordinator / Receptionist
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full Time
OFFICE LOCATION: Seattle, WA
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
When it comes to mission-critical wireless communications, TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) ( NASDAQ: TSYS ) solves some of the toughest technical challenges. We produce solutions for communications that demand proven high levels of reliability, security, and availability. Communication solutions such as:
Secure deployable communication systems
Location-based wireless infrastructure and apps
Telematics and navigation
VoIP Enhanced 9-1-1 services (E9-1-1; E1-1-2)
Text messaging infrastructure for wireless operators
Information assurance and cyber-security
Engineered satellite-based services
Professional services for communications solutions
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This position provides primary reception for staff located in the Seattle office. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment with frequent access to confidential information. This position requires flexibility and ability to work with a variety of personalities. Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to function under pressure, as well as professional manner and dress.
- Act as main front desk receptionist, answer incoming calls and greet guests.
- Act as the main point of contact for receiving packages.
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet, and general assistance to management and as needed.
- Manage special projects, coordinate events and meetings and handle a myriad of administrative duties and details.
- Act as a point of contact for all staff needing to report IS and Facilities related requests.
- Manage the lunchroom and office supply inventory and ensure all office and supplies are stocked.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working a busy front desk position.
- Ability to anticipate needs of employees and executives and take initiative to handle any issue that may arise.
- A friendly, helpful demeanor is essential.
- Willingness to take on tasks that arise from time to time outside of the job description.
- 3 – 6 months experience as a front desk receptionist.
- Previous experience with multi line telephone systems.
- BA degree preferred.
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Telecommunication Systems - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard