FRONT DESK COORDINATOR - WELLNESS
JOB TITLE: Front Desk Coordinator-Wellness
REPORTS TO: Wellness Manager
UPDATED: August 2007
JOB SUMMARY : Primarily responsible for all phone lines, greeting clients and taking care of rotation of phone information calls and walk-in member. Keeps front desk and other areas presentable for members and guests.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner
- Assist with providing Wellness schedule information to members, guests and associates
- Schedule fit tests, messages and other services
- Greet all quests entering the Wellness Center in a timely and personable manner
- Provide clerical support to team when needed
- High School Diploma Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook Express
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with people on the phone and face to face
- Must be able to stand throughout a work day.
- Must be flexible in schedule to accommodate member arrival and departure patterns
The Cliffs - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Founded in 1991 by Jim Anthony, The Cliffs Communities is devoted to the sensible development of luxury residential communities and other...