THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Part-time Front Desk Monitor (16 hours per week) answers telephone calls and takes messages for staff. Receives and assists visitors, aids residents, and admits people through the front door.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
• Greet all visitors and assist them directory or announce their arrival to staff or residents.
• Ensure that all residents sign in and out.
• Handle or assist in crisis intervention.
• Monitor emergency alarm systems.
• Acts appropriately in emergency situations.
• Performs other duties that may be assigned.
High school diploma plus two years related experience. Must possess a polite and pleasant manner, be efficient and firm, and have the ability to operate a busy front desk/security operation. Must be able to perform diverse tasks with ease and maintain confidentiality.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volunteers of America - Greater New York - 17 months ago