The Joint...the chiropractic place is looking for Part Time Wellness Coordinator to join the team at our clinic in Myrtle Beach.
We are looking for a friendly and energetic individual to be the first point of contact for our patients and members. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to clearly explain the purpose, mission, and offerings that The Joint...the chiropractic place has to offer.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage clinic phone calls
- Greet patients and assist patients in completing required paperwork
- Educate patients on wellness offerings and services
- Sell memberships, complete transactions using point of sale software, and ensure all member accounts are current and accurate
- High school diploma or equivalent (associates degree or higher preferred).
- Cheerful demeanor
- Able to work weekends/evenings (Our Hours are Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 10am-4pm)
- Able to use office equipment; computer, scanner, fax, and phone system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
- Dedication to high quality service
- Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Confident in presenting and selling service offerings
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds