Front Office Admin/Reception
Pay: 11-13 hr
Elwood Staffing is excited to accept applications for a front-desk admin/receptionist for one of our well-established manufacturing clients in Wilsonville.
The perfect candidate will have a great attitude, flexibility to handle multiple projects at once, and have excellent problem solving skills.
Sample of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet customers and provide prompt service
- Resolve any issues that may develop
- Answer customer questions and concerns
- Ensure Customers data is entered accurately into system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: This position is typically 8am-5pm, although some flexibility is required.
- At least one year or relevant experience.
- Detail orientated with outstanding follow-through.
- Must adapt to change.
- Must have a strong, clear speaking voice
Pay Rate: $11-13 per hour
In order to apply, complete the following steps:
1) Send a resume to email@example.com and type Receptionist in the subject line
2) Answer the following questions in the body of the email:
- How do you add value to your role?
- What additional responsibilities did you take on in your current position?
- What makes you a great fit for this position?
3) Complete the online application at www.elwoodstaffing.com
Applicant will be subject to a background check*. Pre-employment drug screen is
required as a condition of employment.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, however only the best qualified candidates will be contacted.
Elwood Staffing - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible.