BEAR Data Solutions, Inc. a global IT services provider with 11 offices throughout the U.S. and around the globe, helps enterprise clients design, optimize, maintain and support mission-critical IT infrastructures. By combining expert engineering resources, best-of-breed technologies, and superior customer service, BEAR Data delivers high-performance IT solutions and services including cloud, virtualization, unified communications, networking, storage, database, security, managed services, wireless, staffing, and support contract management
Title: Front-End Developer
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
- Execute reporting and code cleanup
- Improve and manage corporate content management system (Crown Peak)
- Push the boundaries with JQuery, HTML5, and responsive web design
- Participate in high and low level integration efforts with Marketo and Salesforce
- Ensure cross browser compatibility, including mobile devices
- Support all marketing efforts on our corporate website(s)
- Work with key stakeholders for landing page and micro site development
- Work with Google Analytics and be able to report on site activity
- Operate in a pseudo-agile development environment
- Incorporate A/B testing into various web properties
To apply please send your resume to .
- Must have 2+ years relevant work experience in a front-end development roll.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms such as Crown Peak (SAAS), WordPress, Drupal
- The ability to quickly think on your feet while working in an agile friendly environment
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of the DOM, cross-browser issues, and how to resolve them.
- Experience working with Photoshop to turn designs into working hi-fidelity web applications
- Ability to easily learn and work with someone else’s code
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing tools
- Knowledge of analytics packages such as Brightedge, Google Analytics, and others
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus
- BS/MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.