What our Front-End Developers do:
What We Look For
- Create and maintain a repository of common assets and reusable code
- Meet with client line of business leaders, discuss their vision and ideas, and create compelling digital experiences
- Develop user interfaces for web, mobile, portals & collaboration, and social computing solutions
- Develop rich web interfaces that integrate with back-end components
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere and develop new ideas adapting to evolving user needs
You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
- Strong visual and communication abilities
- Eye for exceptional production value and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication
- An understanding of current technologies and a commitment for keeping up with design techniques and technology
- 4+ years of relatable front-end development experience
- Experience creating wireframes and visual design components
- Working knowledge of design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
Since 1996 Cardinal Solutions has been a leading IT solution provider and systems integrator in the central region. Our best practices for...