We're working on a complete rewrite of the front-end of our application and we have an opening for some front-end talent. We would like to meet someone who is creative and has a passion for daring front-end work rather than someone who's looking for a mindless 9-5. We love people who never stop learning and desire an environment accommodating their personal growth. We like to openly discuss project complexities and would value you voicing your opinion -- bonus points if you'll join us in diagramming problems on our glass walls with markers.
- Writing clean & modular code
- Making UX decisions with every new screen & looking out for our end users above all
- Caring about your product and a willingness to take ownership over projects
- Staying up to date on the web's constantly advancing tricks and trends
- Understanding of semantic HTML
- Basic skills with webpage performance optimizations
- Knowledge of web best practices and why they are best practices
Experience with jQuery, requireJS and/or Photoshop.
- Working with self-motivated, creative-thinking, laid-back people.
- Many challenging projects requiring a big imagination to work on.
- Growing with a company that is a profitable force for environmental good in the world.
- Snack room filled with goodies from Costco. Whatever your weakness - we got you covered.
- The weather. Now small-talk about the weather will at least be positive!
- You pick your computer and your tools.
This is a full time position, with stock options, 3 weeks vacation and medical benefits.
Please email your resume along with a link to your portfolio or Github.
StackOverflow Jobs - 30+ days ago