Do you have a fear of looking backwards? Do you want to help change the way people use the Internet in the future? We are looking for a front-end engineer. You must be passionate about developing modern, intuitive interfaces. While an eye for design is very helpful, you'll primarily focus on actually developing interfaces that are used by millions of people. You'll work on things like building a new vDeck control panel and recreating the way that people manage their email and domains. And you'll have significant input into the next-generation of our small business hosting platform.
What we offer :
An opportunity to work with great people and do great things in a great environment. If you are passionate about achieving results, possess a demonstrable history of successful technical support and sales and are fun to be around, then please reach out to learn more.
What you will do :
What you will need to do it :
- Develop interfaces utilized by millions of users.
- Build a new vDeck control panel.
- Reinvent how people manage their email and domains.
- Shape the future of Endurance International Group’s small business hosting platform.
- Experience with frameworks like node.js or backbone.js.
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor like Sass or LESS.
- Expert HTML/CSS/jQuery skills.
- Three to five years of relevant work experience (or a technical degree).
- Experience with a dynamic back-end language.
- Experience with multivariate testing.
- Some design experience (particularly UI design).
- A desire and aptitude to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Tenacious, determined self-starter ruthlessly seeking incremental and transformational value.
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile.
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
You'll get to work with people just like you — smart, creative, fun and hungry to succeed. Plus enjoy some pretty awesome perks that come with working for an Endurance brand. If you feel your skills match this listing, please send us a cover letter and resume that will distinguish you from the pack.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Endurance International Group - 30+ days ago