- Develop the next generation social media intelligence platform.
- Drive and participate in feature requirements, architecture, and design specification reviews.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and implement product features in a fast-paced environment following agile development methodology.
- Work with the management to understand user requirements and design elegant solutions to problems at hand.
- Participate in planning, estimating and scheduling activities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or related technical discipline)
- Extensive experience with jQuery, Backbone.js and Coffeescript
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of database concepts; familiarity with one of the major databases a plus (MySQL)
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Passion for building modern, intuitive and elegant user interfaces.
- Solid understanding of techniques used to optimize web performance.
- Experience using Git version control
- Excellent communication and written skills
- PLUS : Test-driven Development skill set is a big plus
Our Stack Includes
- Rails 3
- HTML5 / Slim projects
- CSS3 with SASS (SCSS syntax) / Compass
- Twitter Bootstrap
Salary / Benefits
You will work directly with the co-founder's of the company.
We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vacation and stock options.
You will be an early employee and will get to make a significant impact on evolution of the company.
We will offer relocation benefits (if youre not currently in the Bay area) for the right candidate.
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viralheat - 18 months ago