PoweredAnalytics is working to revolutionize the way companies use big data to deliver predictive web applications in the cloud. |
Our technology allows companies to explore enterprise data and deploy a custom-tailored predictive analytics engine without needing deep expertise in data science or machine learning. We are looking for world-class engineers to develop data exploration and predictive analytics SaaS technology. We like sharp, curious individuals with an interest in solving hard problems in data mining, machine learning, and business intelligence. We love passionate engineers who love to code, produce elegant and scalable web applications, and aren°t intimidated by challenging problems.
- Develop the front-end of our web application including extensive data visualization and user interaction.
- Distill complex data manipulation tasks into an easy-to-use interface.
- Design elegant, intuitive, and appealing user experiences
- BS (or in progress) in computer science, web development or equivalent (MS or PhD in progress a big plus) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with databases.
- Experience developing web applications.
- Passionate about leveraging data exploration, visualization, and prediction to revolutionize business operations.
- Familiar with agile development practices.
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial self-starter who can execute and deliver.
Seeking candidates able to start work as soon as possible. Full-time desired. Part-time acceptable on short-term basis for exceptional candidates.
- Portfolio of previous work.
- Coders who move lightning fast and are willing to take on growing roles in a rapidly-growing organization.
PoweredAnalytics empowers companies to turn their data into predictive software features. We offer a suite of cloud-based software applications for data integration, exploration, and prediction-engine deployment. We enable companies to rapidly and cost-effectively deploy predictive analytics in their web applications, without needing a PhD in computer science.
PoweredAnalytics is located in the Uptown region of Pittsburgh near Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh.
PoweredAnalytics - 30+ days ago