6 month + long term contract opportunity located in Pittsburgh,PA
Interview and start immediately.
Key activities within each area
Design and implement inherently intuitive web application graphical user interfaces which meet customer requirements and enhance the overall user experience
- Develop section 508 compliant HTML and CSS code.•Create custom images and dynamic CSS based layouts
- Perform application support and maintenance by debugging advanced issues and designing and implementing new enhancements to web applications
- Create documentation for new development, module changes, release notes, and other application changes as needed.
- Develop interface design mockups based on project requirements
- Create development estimates and detailed schedules for large projects
- Provide analysis and estimates for new projects and project proposals
- Make recommendations with regards to emerging trends, design requirements, and best practices for user interface development
Pittsburgh Career Connector - 2 years ago