- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Creative Suite
- Ability to excel in time management, organizational, and communication skills with team members and customers.
- Understanding of cross-browser / platform code solutions.
- Knowledge of progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Proactive approach to project management with minimal supervision.
- The ability to keep projects within scope, work on multiple assignments simultaneously, and to maintain strict deadlines.
While not required, the following experience or assets would be positively viewed during the selection process:
- Experience with developing responsive web interfaces within a fluid grid (familiarity with Bootstrap or a similar framework is a plus)
- Experience with content management systems (knowledge of ExpressionEngine or Craft CMS is a plus).
- Basic understanding of PHP, MySQL, and database management.
- Understanding of design principles such as user experience (UX), interactive user interfaces (UI), usability, accessibility and image optimization
- Familiarity with CPanel.
- A two or four-year college degree in a relevant field or emphasis in Programming, Web Development, Graphic/Media/Digital Design, or Computer Science.