A Web Applications Developer has high-level responsibility for understanding, planning, and leading the delivery of technology solutions on client projects for a growing and dynamic interactive group.
Qualified applicants are bright, imaginative, capable, and in search of a smaller team inside of a larger creative media firm where his or her potential can be maximized through the challenging projects that the company acquires. Equally important criteria include attention to detail, can-do attitude, sense of humor, teamwork, and mutual respect. Super powers are a plus, but only if used for good.
- Proficient with HTML5/CSS
- Mobile web development
- Experience estimating development timelines
- Responsive web design experience
- 3 to 5 years experience developing web applications
- Ability to write and document structured code
- A passion for the web, mobile, technology and design
- Experience implementing complex web and UI designs
- Experience working with highly collaborative teams
- Good communication skills with clients and the team
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago