Front-End Web Developer
Soap Dallas is looking for a driven front-end developer to join our team!
Our studio and culture is geared towards producing great work. We are made up of lean, focused teams of talented interdisciplinary "Soaperheroes" - artists, designers, game and web developers.
You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile web and mobile projects for a roster of clients including Ameican Airlines, LEGO, National Geographic, Universal Pictures, and others. Your work will help shape the direction of projects we take on.
What We’re Looking For:
- Fluent knowledge of HTML/CSS and capabilities of modern browsers for desktop and mobile
- Experience with responsive design that scales across desktop, tablet, and smartphones
- Experience with GIT and working on code collaboratively
- Experimented with WebGL, Canvas or another technology on visual-oriented work (bonus points)
- Flash/Actionscript experience (bonus points)
- .NET experience (bonus points)
- Active on GitHub (bonus points)
If you're on top of your game (or would like to be), care about your work, want to work with like minded people at the forefront of the industry, let's talk. Please send through samples of your work - whether it be a GitHub pull request, a visual experiment, or an epic project you've worked on
- Up-to-date with new tools, frameworks and thirst to embrace new technologies
- Willingness to share code, teach others and collaborate
- Proven experience in team coding and front end architecture; ability to cut to the chase when it comes to communication
- A keen eye for detail, animation and design
- Passion for constantly making things better and mastering your craft
Apply online at:
About Soap Creative, LLC
Founded in 2002, we are artists, designers, thinkers, creators, tinkerers, technologists, gamers, strategists, social ninjas, innovators, rebels, developers and -- most of all -- digital fanboys with a common interest: consistently delivering amazing, effective work for amazing clients. We love what we do. Current clients include: Marvel, Warner Brothers, Activision, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Fox, AXE, Unilever, Sony Computer Entertainment, Xbox & Namco Bandai.
Soap has offices in Los Angeles, Dallas and Sydney Australia.
Soap Creative - 21 months ago