CareAnyware is expanding its team and looking to add a Front-Line Customer Satisfaction Representative with experience working as a member of the Support Team investigating and resolving system issues. This is a key role and provides input assisting clients with front-line support issues by researching and providing technical support solutions to manage and improve software issues. Communicates with customers to understand issues and provides strategic plans for resolution.
If you are a go getter, with the attitude and aptitude to learn and jump in with both feet then this is the job for you. We promote internally and this role offers opportunities to grow within the organization for the right person. Passion, flexibility and demonstrated commitment and your own personal and professional development with ensure your success!
Note: Recent graduates encouraged to apply
- Interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve highly complex product problems and issues that may not have standard documented solutions.
- Diagnose and resolve complex customer questions or problems over the telephone in the areas of system configuration/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Identify critical issues that may impact all clients, provide proactive communications, product fixes and subsequent uploads.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems and issues
- Work closely with customers to ensure we are providing solutions that meet their needs
- Stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new product offered.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Associate’s Degree required) with a minimal amount of support or customer service experience. Recent graduates encouraged to apply
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills to tackle a problem using a logical, systematic sequential approach.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with the proven ability to resolve challenging issues in a timely manner
- Must be a quick learner, self-directed, motivated, and have strong dedication and commitment level to the tasks at hand
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, project-oriented environment with the ability to own areas of the product with minimal supervision
- Looking for someone with a great attitude that is willing to learn and increasingly strive to improve
Full Time, exciting opportunity in a growing company. Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits are provided including health coverage, a 401(k) plan, a Healthcare Savings Account, an entrepreneurial and creative environment, and being part of a collaborative and innovative environment.
RTP, NC headquarters – in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area.
For More Information
If you are passionate about making a difference and working with a company that shares that goal, please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com to learn more about an exciting career at CareAnyware and how you can be a part of creating the future of healthcare.
CareAnyware, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action, and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to both.
CareAnyware, Inc. - 18 months ago