Reports to: CTO
Company: Thuzio’s platform connects regular people with athletes (other celebrities coming soon) for unforgettable experiences. Founded by Mark Gerson (of Gerson Lehrman fame), Tiki Barber (of New York Giants’ fame), and a team of eCommerce all-stars, Thuzio makes booking once in a lifetime VIP experiences easy and accessible for businesses and enthusiasts alike.
Position Mission: Join the growing Thuzio product-development team as we undertake building and launching Thuzio 2.0 from the ground up. You will be the first front-end engineer on a lean team and will have the opportunity to work closely with the CTO to impact the technical direction of the platform.
What you’ll do:
What you know:
- Work closely with the CTO to make decisions on tech stack, libraries and tools
- Collaborate on designing and building new features for Thuzio 2.0
- Create standards and reusable components
- Ensure cross-browser/cross-device compatibility and responsiveness
- Keep current on relevant technology trends
- Have tons of Startup energy
- Occasionally bump into celebrities in the elevator
Bonus Points for:
- Semantic HTML(5) and CSS(3)
- Cutting and translating PSDs
- Building web, mobile and responsive user-interfaces
- AngularJS, Backbone.js or similar framework
- Python, Ruby or a similar language
- Comp Sci or related degree
- Bootstrap or similar framework
- CoffeeScript, Dart, SASS, LESS, etc.
- Experience with SEO and Google Analytics
- Django, Rails or similar framework
- Native mobile app development
Industries: Internet, Technology, Sports, Arts & Entertainment
Compensation: Annual salary plus bonus and competitive benefits
Thuzio - 7 months ago
Thuzio provides an online platform for individuals and institutions to connect with public individuals for instruction, experiences and...