Additionally, they are well-versed in techniques for building to accessibility standards (W3C WCAG, Section 508). They frequently produce front-end code for integration into larger software applications. Front-end Engineers are dedicated to producing high-quality, elegant solutions that meet or exceed client requirements and expectations. They are professional, detail-oriented, courteous, wildly creative, and possess excellent verbal and written skills.
- Produces clean, error-free, well-documented, and standards-compliant front-end solutions.
- Demonstrates versatility and efficiency using Photoshop for web production (guides, asset management, optimization strategies).
- Experience working in a deadline-driven, technology-agnostic, and design-focused environment.
- Experience with development technologies (PHP, Python, C#, ASP.NET, Actionscript 3, or ColdFusion), basic data mining (JSON, XML, open APIs), and development of popular blog/CMS frameworks (WordPress, Drupal, etc.).
- Experience using version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.) individually or in a team setting.
- Carries Designers’ aesthetic vision faithfully to a working interactive state using semantic markup and CSS solutions that render properly in required browsers.
- Interacts with Web Software Engineers to provide front-end code for integration into applications.
- When necessary, interacts with the client to determine technical requirements and goals and to explain technical approach.
- Works closely alongside Information Architects and Designers, advising on the technical viability of both feature functionality and interface designs.
- Estimates required level of effort on own behalf.
When you apply
Send cover letter, resume, and salary history to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification / orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
- No phone calls, please
- No staffing agencies, please
- No contractors, please
For more information contact:
Director of Human Resources