Dallas, TX (Fulltime)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science preferred (or equivalent experience); minimum 4+ years of development experience in web-based applications; 2+ years of jQuery development; minimum 1+ years with HTML5 development; and experience with n-tier application development is preferred.
Candidates with Object-Oriented PHP5 experience are heavily preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must have proven problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and have a positive attitude.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to withstand long periods of sitting, looking at a computer monitor, and phone handling for approximately 8- 12 hours on a daily basis. Individual may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Individual must be a team quality player in a fast paced environment. Must be available outside of standard business hours, including some weekends.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees:
Non-smoking company and also require that all applicants submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, and verbal
Alleare Consulting - 17 months ago