Foodsworth is the latest product being developed by Grubwithus to further its mission to bring people together over food and enjoy the moments that only happen in real life.
You will be working with cross-functional teams to rapidly iterate Foodsworth based on customer and restaurant feedback, funnel conversions, growth and marketing initiatives, a/b testing, load time optimizations, etc. You must have a strong drive for results and urgency, good interpersonal skills, and can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Good to Haves
- Proficient in jQuery and CSS
- Strong understanding of UI and UX
- Personal projects that showcase ability to design and implement great UI / UX
- Ruby-on-Rails experience in a production environment
- Backbone.js experience in a production environment
- Knowledge of implementing deep social-network integration
- Comfortable working with Illustrator, Photoshop and other design tools
- UI A/B Testing experience
We're a Y-Combinator backed startup with over $7.5 million in funding from Upfront Ventures (GRP Partners), Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Ashton Kutcher and other key investors. We believe friendships are much more meaningful when you see each other in real life, and we're building tools to make that happen. Our offices are located in a sunny, three-story loft in Venice, CA, where the dogs roam freely and the kitchen is always stocked. We look forward to having you join our team!
Grubwithus - 20 months ago