Enterprise Rent-A-Car's JFK Airport location has an opening for an Administrative Representative for our Call Center. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. This position requires the individual to answer all incoming calls and to deliver great customer service to our customers. This includes but is not limited to: answering customer questions/concerns, giving directions, updating car rental reservations, explaining billing information, and etc.
• Assist with the creation and production of reports
• Developing presentations and proposals
• Coordinating travel arrangements
• Coordinating meetings and conference calls
• Handling of department expense reports
• Creating and distributing correspondence such as letters, memos, faxes, etc.
• Helping field departmental phone calls
• Filing & other general administrative duties
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 1 year of Customer Service experience and experience handling a high volume of calls
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept $10.00 an hour
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 30+ days ago
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...