We are Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), North America’s largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a
Ft. Worth, Texas
location. The role of the
is to perform light maintenance work under close supervision. This is the first stage of training for Service Technician status.
- Perform maintenance type work (i.e. preventive maintenance, pre-delivery inspections, light electrical repairs, etc.) under supervision.\
- Assist Service Technicians in heavy-duty truck repair.
- Attend training sessions to gain knowledge and experience.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area and properly handles company tools.
Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- CDL preferred.
- Necessary tools to perform position responsibilities.
- Must have good customer relations and communication skills.
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- OEM Continued Education
- Safety Incentives
- Extensive Training and Engine Certification
- Uniforms and Laundry Service
- Latest Diagnostic Tools and Equipment
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training
MHC Kenworth - 17 months ago
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) helps those who are in for the long haul. The company runs about 40 heavy-duty truck dealerships that carry new...