A client at Sea-tac is seeking a qualified Fuel Farm/Utility Operator.
1. Responsible for the maintenance and repair on tank farms.
2. Responsible for the care and upkeep of all outisde areas on tank farms.
3. Responsible for interfacing with fuel or parts and material supplies, delivery drivers and airline customers.
1. Must have valid driver's license/pass color blindness exam
2. Must have communication skills
3. Ensure quality control of fuel and facility inspections in accordance with ASTM and ATA (103) standards.
Aerotek - 6 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...