Stripes LLC / APT is in the process of interviewing candidates for Fuel Technician. These positions will report directly to the Fuel Supervisor in their respective areas.
Some areas of responsibility include:
• Program and repair Ruby, Topaz, and Sapphire POS (Point of Sale) systems.
• Repair and calibrate dispensers.
• Replace nozzles and hoses on dispensers.
• Change fuel filters.
• Troubleshoot electronic and mechanical parts of pumps.
• Repair and notify appropriate personnel when fuel dispensers are not working properly.
• Assist with various duties as assigned.
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Must have the ability to obtain certifications on Wayne Fuel Dispensers and Verifone POS.
• Previous experience in fuel maintenance and/or maintenance related trade school preferred.
• Must have a minimum of one (1) year maintenance experience.
• Electronic and computer skills preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record required.
• Willing and able to travel long distances when necessary.
• Ability to perform the four basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
• Ability to work with various hand and power tools.
• Ability to interact with store personnel, customers, and management in a professional courteous manner.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work flexible hours such as weekends, on-call, evenings and holidays.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Interested candidates who meet the listed qualifications should submit their resume or application to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax 361.693.3719.
In the subject line, please include the title of the position you are applying for.
Susser Holdings Corporation - 17 months ago
Susser Holdings Corporation (Susser) is a non-refining convenience stores operator, as well as a non-refining motor fuel distributor. The...