The Fulfillment Center Lead will:
- Lead fulfillment effort daily.
- Maintain related inventory, documents and work space.
- Read and interpret shipment loading documents to ensure correct product is pulled from finished goods storage.
- Coordinate and complete samples and special assignments through shipment.
- Instruct employees on proper Fulfillment Center tasks, as needed.
- Coordinate machine repairs and preventative maintenance with Maintenance Manager.
- Read and interpret "dotcom" orders.
- Ensure product levels are maintained.
- Ensure finished goods are pulled and prepped for shipping.
- Demonstrate competence with work related websites and other software tools.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and take initiative.
We offer a very competitive compensation. As a full-time employee, you will receive a very generous benefits package including: low-cost health care coverage, dental plan, 401K savings plan, company-paid profit sharing, vacations, holidays, short term disability, and more.
Education: Major duties and responsibilities of the position can be satisfactorily performed with a high school education or GED. A college degree would be helpful but not necessary.
Experience: Previous direct shipping or order fulfillment experience preferred. Consumer knowledge preferred.
Minimum Qualifications: Basic math skills, ability to read and write English, read route slips, strong computers skills
No phone calls, please (including agencies.)
All applicants must submit a resume through Careerbuilder to be considered for employment.