The Joint...the chiropractic place is looking for a Full Time / Primary Chiropractor.
We are currently looking for a well-qualified chiropractor to work 5 to 6 days a week in our clinics. We are looking for a very passionate, principle based chiropractor that is looking for structured growth, can see a high volume of patients, is driven for success, and is very outgoing. Salary and bonuses as determined by experience. You will report to clinic management or Professional Corporation as required.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provide consultations, exams, and treatment plans for chiropractic maintenance visits.
- Ability to provide high volume of chiropractic adjustments daily
- Primarily utilizing diversified adjustments and drop tables
- Ability to educate patients on benefits of regular chiropractic maintenance
- Enter chiropractic visits notes into electronic notes software
- Ability to manage clinic staff (as necessary)
- Doctor of Chiropractor License for applicable state in good standing or ability to obtain license in appropriate state
- Cheerful, outgoing demeanor
- Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
- Able to use office equipment; computer, scanner, fax, and phone system
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
- Dedication to high quality service
- Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
(determined and set by each Franchise / PC)
- Malpractice Insurance paid
The Joint...the chiropractic place - 15 months ago