SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: Performs compounding and any other tasks as required that relate to the dispensing of infusion therapy or as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Adhere to all pertinent local, state, and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Perform sanitation and maintenance of the cleanroom area.
- Perform sanitation, maintenance, and tracking of infusion equipment.
- Perform pharmaceutical infusion compounding activities.
- Participate in pharmacy quality control and performance improvement activities.
- Perform pharmacy inventory control.
- Respect the privacy, confidentiality, and security of patient information and property.
- Access only the minimum amount of patient protected health information needed to perform your JOB/ROLE well.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
o High school diploma or equivalent
o Prior IV admixture experience preferred
o Graduate of a formal technician training program preferred
o Current pharmacy technician license if required in the state
o Successful completion of the Omnicare IV Technician Training
o Some pharmacy experience
o Minimum of one year previous hospital or home infusion
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
THIS POISTION IS FULL TIME:
MONDAY - FRIDAY - 230 PM - 11 PM
PLUS ONE WEEKEND A MONTH -
SAT & SUN 9 AM - 530 PM
Omnicare, Inc - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...