The Full Time Mondelēz International Merchandiser role is designed to properly fulfill merchandising needs of the customer. Areas of focus will include full shelf conditions, neatly merchandised displays and shelves, properly rotated stock, and accurate price tags / POS in place for all departments carrying Nabisco and Cadbury product. This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate call schedule. Further, this role will be responsible for identifying and communicating individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriate Mondelēz personnel.
- Provide customer with full shelf conditions, neatly merchandised displays and shelves, properly rotated stock and accurate price tags /POS in all departments.
- Maintain a timely and accurate call schedule.
- Establish and maintain a rapport with key store individuals.
- Identify and communicate individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriate Mondelēz personnel.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Detail - Oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Internet access is required.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer m/f/d/v.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
- A flexible work schedule is required.
- Previous Retail / Grocery experience a plus.
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
- High School Diploma required.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...