SUMMARY: The Picking/Packing/Staging position is responsible for picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties. The position works 4 /10 hour days Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prep for the day; set up totes
- Sort all baskets from V2 according to facility units, location and delivery times
Packages materials and products manually
- Receives packing order and pull items to be delivered from order sheets Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station
Checks packing list for accuracy
- Applies labels, and stack boxes according to directions
- Coordinate STAT deliveries
- Ship UPS orders
- Keeps record of departure times and items packed and attaches to order
- Access only the minimum amount of patient protected health information needed to perform your JOB/ROLE well
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
- Schedule will rotate weekends and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Automated dispensing experience preferred
- Ability to keep up at a moderate speed
- Good English language and English reading skills
- 0-6 months working experience
Omnicare, Inc - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...