The Sales Associate represents Lord & Taylor and its
ideals of service and quality to the customer. The Sales
Associate must always be ready to assist customers with
merchandise selection and ensure that the customer's
overall Lord & Taylor experience is a positive one.
Professionalism and knowledge of merchandise are
essential qualities for a successful Sales Associate. As
representatives of Lord & Taylor's fashion image, all
Sales Associates are expected to dress in a professional
manner. Sales Associates must be able to work in a
team-oriented environment, have strong people skills and
be comfortable with building client relationships. Full
Time and Part Time Sales Associates report to an Area
merchandise features, advantages and benefits.
- Generate sales by determining customer's needs.
- Develop and maintain your own clientele.
- Develop product knowledge by learning the
presentation as well as the general appearance and
- Open new charge accounts.
- Maintain floor standards including replenishment and
cleanliness of department.
sales and credit transactions.
- Understand all systems and procedures relating to
- Enforce loss prevention and shortage control
- Experience in a service/selling industry preferred.
- An understanding of fashion is preferred.
- Engaging personality.
Here's a company that's traveled a fur piece from its 17th-century roots. Founded in 1670 as a fur trading enterprise, the Canadian retail...