Cotton On USA is the value fashion destination for what you want, when you want it.
We deliver the latest fashion and everyday basics into our stores daily. From day through to night our range is wide in appeal and our stores are the place to find your next fashion favorite.
Join us to deliver the current trends everyone wants.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Demonstrated expertise in Visual Merchandising
· Creative talent and vision to capture the eye of the retail buyer
· Degree in Visual Merchandising or fashion preferable
· Ability to implement and advise retail staff on visual concepts that reflect the vision of Cotton On.
· Knowledge of current fashion trends and styles
· Ensures that visual merchandising is in compliance with Company directives
· Understand and interpret visual presentation direction
· Prioritize and deliver projects in a fast paced environment
· Organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a demanding and continuously evolving environment
· Awareness of Store sales performance, productivity, results and accountability
· Analyzes sales and merchandise to identify business opportunities and concerns
· Flexibility in work schedule and hours including; weekends, holidays and peak selling periods
· Willingness and ability to travel regularly by air and/or car, with overnight stays, as business dictates
COTTON ON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
I am Cotton On, are you?
Cotton On USA is part of the Cotton On Group, a rapidly growing retail company based in Australia. There are solid plans for growth both internationally and domestically and great career opportunities are a part of this. Join us in delivering an experience that our customers love.
As part of the Cotton On Group, we are committed to creating successful career paths in a supportive and nurturing environment. We are very engaged with our community locally and globally and through the Cotton On Foundation offer our employees a chance to get involved and support a number of causes. We are passionate about our business and our people and are looking for great people to join the team.
Did you know that the Cotton On Group has grown to become Australia’s largest value fashion retail group, with over 1,300 stores in 17...