ConsumerTrack is a fast growing and innovative internet marketing company in the midst of an explosive growth phase. We are the preferred digital advertiser for premium financial brands such as American Express, Discover, Allstate and Equifax. Through our 1600+ websites, we set the vision and the strategy for our clients to reach and connect with their target audience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead design and implementation of interactive modules allowing customizable navigation flow for our web and mobile applications
- Conceptualize, architect, and code scalable and responsive web and mobile applications
- Engage with sr. members of our tech team and c-level executives to turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions that balance the needs of the health of the technology stack but always guided by our business needs
- Solid experience with UI frameworks such as Backbone.js, Knockout.js, or Anglular.js
- Experience with server-side scripting languages such as PHP, Python, Node or Ruby, as well as MVC frameworks.
- Experience with Responsive Frameworks, Bootstrap preferred
- Must understand the core principles of OO design & development and how to apply them in a highly scaled environment
- Solid understanding of LESS and SAAS
Why work for ConsumerTrack?
- Competitive salary and excellent growth opportunity
- We invest in you! Excellent medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- 401k- We match 5% of employee’s salary!
- Free Gym Membership for elite Spectrum Clubs
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Monthly employee outings (ex. Bowling, Paintball, Bonfire, etc.)
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -