Full-Time Customer Service Representative - San Diego, CA
Functional Area: Services
Location: CA-San Diego
Position Type: Full Time (37.5 hrs/ wk)
Education Required: Diploma
Experience Required : 1-2 Years preferred
Relocation Provided: None
Who We Are
"Operating 116 years strong and growing!"
Wawanesa General Insurance Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company of Canada that was founded in 1896. Wawanesa General Insurance markets preferred personal lines automobile and homeowners insurance directly to consumers in California and Oregon through direct mail solicitations, with strategic implementation of radio and newspaper advertising. With almost 600 employees, the US Headquarters of Wawanesa General Insurance is located in San Diego, California.
Wawanesa strives for job satisfaction which has been proven by being ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Auto Insurers in California" by J.D. Power and Associates.
Known for our conservative approach, Wawanesa offers its employees stability and opportunity to grow in the insurance industry by providing promotional opportunities and the chance to extend ones education through our Tuition Reimbursement Program.
At this time, Wawanesa General Insurance is looking for a results driven Full-Time Customer Service Representative in San Diego, CA.
The Customer Service Representative I will be the source of resolution for current customers calling in with questions regarding their policy. Customer Service Reps must understand the value of the highest level of customer service while managing their daily work in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Answer customer calls around all questions and complaints regarding their policy or account.
- Document all calls in the Log with detailed accuracy
- Complete all after call work diligently, accurately and on time
- Ensure all necessary customer call backs are completed in a timely manner and per policy
- Partner with other areas in the business to support the customer as needed
- Other job duties as required
How To Apply
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career and feel your qualifications match the requirements for this position, please submit a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com .
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience needed, call center or insurance background preferred but not required.
- Excellent phone skills, demonstrating a courteous, polite, and professional manner.
- High comfort working on a computer daily.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate dependability, punctuality, and reliable attendance.
- Neat and legible handwriting.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function.
Coal-oil lamp and wooden threshing machine accidents may not be as common as they were when Wawanesa Mutual Insurance was founded on the...