Job Summary/Basic Function:
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Teach freshmen and sophomore level courses in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management Program.
- Teach assigned classes in keeping with approved syllabi, outlines, and instructional materials
- Maintain accurate student records in compliance with Lee College requirements.
- Submit required student reports to the Admissions & Records Office according to schedule.
- Direct and evaluate the learning experience of the students in accordance with adopted curricula and approved procedures.
- Provide counsel/guidance to students when there is a need.
- All faculty members are required to be on campus 35 hours per week, and participate in professional development activities, department and college committees, commencement, and other activities as stated in the Faculty Workload and Responsibilities Policy.
- Faculty members may be required to teach evening, summer, online, and dual enrollment classes.
- Qualified applicants must be committed to student learning, integrating technology into the curriculum and classroom management, and encouraging engaged scholars.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent college benefits accrue with this full-time, contract position. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
Qualified candidates must have an Associate degree and at least two (2) years of related work experience or a Bachelor’s (or higher) degree with one (1) year of related work experience.
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on page five (5) of the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
Lee College - 14 months ago