1. Performs the day to day operations of the receiving department.
2. Unloads, identifies, and distributes incoming merchandise, using a stand-up or sit-down forklift
3. Correctly labels all boxes.
4. Maintains the quality of the product.
1. This position requires the ability to read and write small letters and numbers; the ability to make arithmetic calculations; and the ability to understand written and oral instructions.
2. This position requires the ability to concentrate and to communicate with management and co-workers.
3. This position requires the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
4. This position requires the ability to lift objects weighing sixty (60) pounds.
5. This position requires the successful completion of a ninety (90) day orientation period.
6. This position requires forklift experience.
7. This position requires the ability to work in hot & cold environments
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...