LearnVest Planning Services, the leading online financial planning program, is hiring CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ for full-time positions . This position is for immediate hire .
LearnVest is widely recognized as one of New York’s top venture-backed startups and a revolutionary player in the personal finance industry. Drawing upon best-in-class planning practices and the unique voice of a rapidly growing brand, our Planning Team provides custom financial advice to people in their 20s-40s: a market historically underserved by the broader industry. In this way, financial planning at LearnVest Planning is more than a job—it’s a mission you can believe in. Everyday, we empower people across the country to start and continue the journey to living their richest lives.
Nationwide candidates are encouraged to apply for our unique work-from-home positions. Our proprietary online platform makes financial planning readily accessible to both planners and clients in a fully virtual environment. Only applicants with the CFP® designation, or those who have recently passed the CFP® exam will be considered for this position.
- Best-in-class financial planning: Utilizing LearnVest’s proprietary financial planning program and software platform, Planners work directly with clients via phone and email to provide custom financial plans and personalized advice.
- Own and manage client relationships; support clients through the LV Program: The LearnVest financial planning platform is designed to help coach clients through important financial decisions and work with them to transform their financial outlook. To achieve this, LearnVest Planners are expected to use superior client relationship management skills to keep in touch with clients regarding their financial goals. Easily relating to the needs and questions of LearnVest’s primary demographic (ages 25 - 45) is a plus.
- Host LearnVest Events: As a LearnVest brand ambassador, you will have an opportunity to engage audiences in person, on the phone and via webinars to increase awareness of the brand and the planning services available
- CFP® Designation: We will only consider applicants who have passed the CFP examination (including those who are still working towards their 3-year experience requirement).
- 2+ years experience in providing financial plans and advice directly to clients or Bachelor’s Degree in Personal Financial Planning
- Enthusiasm for LearnVest’s mission: Optimistic, upbeat approach to making best-in-class financial advice accessible to a wide range of clients across the country
- Entrepreneurial drive: Ability to thrive in an agile, fast paced and high volume work environment
- Client management excellence: Demonstrated strength in high touch and high volume relationship management. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Independence: Ability to drive personal productivity and to thrive in your daily responsibilities while working remotely. Excellence in personal time management, task oriented and has a cultivated ability to seek creative solutions to client needs and technical troubleshooting
LearnVest’s planning services are fee-only. All CFPs will be salaried (non-commission) and the level of compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s specific experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume through LearnVest’s applicant tracking system. In your cover letter include:
Your CFP Board ID number
States in which you have an active U-4 filing
Expected certification date (if not yet certified)
LearnVest - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard