Originally founded in 1980, CrossCountry Freight Solutions provides all types of freight solutions for customers in the Upper Midwest. Our corporate office is located in Bismarck, ND and we have terminals spread throughout, ND, SD and MN. We offer a rewarding work environment, competitive wages and full benefits after 31 days of employment.
CrossCountry has an immediate opening for a Full-time Freight Handler / Back up Driver in our Eagan terminal. We are seeking a forward thriving, highly motivated, team orientated individual to work in a fast paced environment.
Hours are Monday – Friday, (12:30 am – 9:00 am)
Essential Job Duties:
If you are a dependable, highly energetic, goal orientated person who likes working in a fast paced environment, Come Join Our Team! We offer a rewarding work environment, No OTR, home every night, competitive wages and full benefits after 31 days of employment.
- Loading and unloading a wide variety of freight onto and off of company vehicles at our terminal with or without mechanical assistance depending on the size of freight and in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assists other employees in daily dock clean up and organization.
- Will cover local pick-up/delivery routes or linehauls as needed.
Apply Online at: www.shipcc.com or fax application to (701) 323-9873
OUR APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED WHEN APPLYING.
- Must have a valid Class A CDL license
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Obtain or maintain Hazmat endorsement
- 1 year commercial driving experience preferred
- Prior LTL delivery experience preferred
- No more than 3 traffic violations or moving violations in the past 3 years
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs unassisted
- Previous freight handling, forklift, and electric pallet jack experience preferred
- Must be safety-minded
- Have the ability to multitask and make quick decisions as needed
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
MinnesotaJobs.com - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -