Full-time Medical Technologist
Lake Granbury Medical Center, a 59-bed, full-service facility, is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. The hospital offers a wide range of acute and specialty care services including emergency services in a 24-hour, Level IV Trauma Center, diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient services including surgery, women's services including labor and delivery. The facility also offers such community services as a Speaker's Bureau program and a physician referral service providing the public access to information on more than 40 physicians on the medical staff.
Provides physicians with accurate and reliable results necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Prepares clinical samples for analysis and storage.
- Bachelor Degree plus completion of accredited Medical Technology school.
- Certification as Medical Technologist by ASCP or recent graduate eligible for certification.
- Able to meet sensory requirements of the job.
- Capable of performing all laboratory tests and related calculations.
- Able to participate in laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy services as required.
TX-Granbury (Ft. Worth region)
Lake Granbury Medical Center
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems
- 2 years ago - save job