If you have not yet graduated and are either currently in your final year or term of a bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD program, or are within one year of having obtained your degree, then you are eligible to apply for one of our New Grad Product Manager positions.
Do you want to define what PLAY means on the web? We’re currently searching for New Grad Product Managers for our locations throughout North America who can bring Zynga’s games to the forefront of the industry: creating unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world and delighting its users through games. Equipped with user data, the Product Manager will have the creative freedom to provide experience, direction, and measureable performance to the game design process, resulting in creating high quality casual games for millions.
Zynga’s Product Managers are responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games! They must exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals. In addition, they will also be expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics. Above all, we want Product Managers who are highly passionate about creating the best experience for our users. This is a highly impactful role where you have an opportunity to change the way the world plays!
Zynga is known for its data-driven culture, its entrepreneurial mindset, and its fast-paced, challenging work environment where each individual can make a difference. We value strong analytical skills, problem-solving and quantitative experience. We look for great communicators, leaders and team players.
Let’s build play!
The Benefits & Perks:
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills a must
- Past exposure to a product management role and/or writing product specifications is helpful
- Passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Experience with metrics-driven decision making
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- A track record for high performance and team/project leadership
- Enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player
- Technical background not required. An interest in technology is a must.
- BA, BS, or MBA degree.
- Health Benefits: Zynga pays 100% of benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for all U.S. full-time employees and 75% of their dependents’ premiums.
- Free lunch, free dinner, and all the snacks you’ll ever want or need. Zynga workers are a well-fed bunch. Our great culinary staff provides meals for our entire workforce five days a week.
- Zynga employees receive an abundance of cool freebies and gear all year long!
- Dog-friendly! Every day is “bring your dog to work day.”
- Relaxation lounges! Unwind with ping pong, foosball, or an assortment of arcade games, console games, and more
- Personal health and wellness: Onsite massages, haircuts, and reflexology are offered at certain locations. We also provide free gym memberships for full-time employees at certain locations.
About Zynga Inc.
Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) is the world's leading provider of social game services with more than 305 million monthly active users playing its games, which include FarmVille, Words With Friends, Matching With Friends, Scramble With Friends, The Ville, Bubble Safari, Ruby Blast, Draw Something, Zynga Slingo, CastleVille, CityVille, Hidden Chronicles, Zynga Poker, Zynga Bingo, Zynga Slots, Empires & Allies, The Pioneer Trail, and Mafia Wars. Zynga's games are available on a number of global platforms, including Facebook, Zynga.com, Google+, Tencent, Apple iOS and Google Android. Through Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $10 million for world social causes. Zynga is headquartered in San Francisco, Calif
Zynga - 19 months ago