Tremont Credit Union is seeking an experienced full-time teller/member service representative for our Roslindale branch. We are looking for a motivated, professional, sales-focused individual to join our dynamic team.
- Provides consistently high levels of service and responsiveness to members.
- Ensures branch operations are completed effectively and in conformance with established credit union policies, procedures and objectives.
- Utilizes knowledge of credit union products and services to proactively assist members in expanding and deepening financial relationship with the credit union.
- Recognizes sales opportunities and cross-sell products and services by making quality referrals to team members who are responsible for closing the sale.
- Responsible for working as a teller and performing all types of cash and non-cash transactions accurately on a daily basis.
- Ensures adherence to security and audit related protocols including cash audits.
- Resolves complex member issues in a timely manner.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com .
- One to three years teller experience preferred, cash handling experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Self-motivated individuals with excellent service and communication skills.
- Strong sales skills, delivered with a service-first philosophy.