Mitchell Consulting Services Group (MCSG) is looking for an Oracle Functional Analyst with Accounting Experience to help our business maximize efficiencies, effectiveness, and resources. If you love to provide world class support and never lose sight of your goal to create an incredible experience that will have a positive impact on the businesses bottom line, you are the ideal candidate for MCSG and we are the ideal company for you!
This opportunity will allow you to support the Oracle Federal Financials E-Business Suite version that includes but is not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Projects Accounting, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, and Federal Financials. The candidate will also support other systems including Markview, Oracle Reports, and Oracle Discoverer, and Prism.
· M ust have a good working knowledge of basic accounting, PRISM, and of Oracle Financial applications particularly in the areas of Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and General Ledger.
· M ust possess the ability to analyze customer financial requirements and incorporate those requirements into the Oracle financial application.
· M ust analyze problem areas and propose feasible solutions.
· A working knowledge of Microsoft Software (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Projects) is required.
· Knowledge of SQL Plus and Federal Accounting is preferred but not required.
· At least nine years of progressive experience is required.
· Detailed knowledge of respective organizational practices, procedures, policies, and methodologies pertaining to the management and administration of automated Government systems is preferred.
· Also preferred is experience in Governmental procedures and policies.
· The candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only.
· A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, accounting, human resources, or other related discipline is required. Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
All interested candidates should apply online immediately or by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.