Org Marketing Statement
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Corporate Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory, Investment Management, Wealth Management, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
BBH and its affiliates are Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity Employers
Department Marketing Statement
The Fund Administrator is responsible for supporting the ongoing administration of U.S. registered investment products, unregistered U.S. investment products, and non-U.S. investment products. This position coordinates with legal, compliance, audit, controllers, investment teams and multiple external constituents to support the effective management of the various funds. The Fund Administrator supports ongoing process improvements and ensures that compliance calendars, process flows and process check lists are followed.
Fund Maintenance and Administration
- Gather information and coordinate with legal, compliance, audit, controllers, investment teams and multiple external constituents to support the administration of the funds, including:
- Perform cash flow analyses on funds.
- Monitor ERISA levels.
- Calculate/track fund level information (investments, redemptions, lock-ups, application of redemption fees, minimum investments, etc.).
- Validate vendor information against fund books and records.
- Reconcile transfer agent data against fund accounting information.
- Disseminate fund metrics to internal and external parties, including posting to websites.
- Liaise with transfer agents.
- Support the oversight of provisions of services by various service providers.
- Review fund documentation and support Corporate Governance actions.
- Maintain Group share drives and ensure that they are 1) complete 2) up to date, 3) organized, and 4) information/documents can be easily found when needed.
- Participate in mailing of client information.
- Participate in distributing and tracking of fund offering documents.
- Ensure compliance with calendars, day to day work flows, and process check lists.
Fund Distribution Support
- Track trading activity and produce reporting related distributor activity.
- Validate retrocession/rebate calculations.
- 1 to 3 years of fund operations, accounting, legal or other relevant experience
- Bachelors degree with a strong academic record, required
- Knowledge of BBH products, practices and investment philosophy, a plus
- Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound decisions
- Excellent time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of risk management, compliance, audit and accounting
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment for fund administration, a plus
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, required
- Experience with flowcharting, process mapping and Visio preferred
- Systematic in thought processes
Brown Brothers Harriman - 16 months ago
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is one of the oldest, largest, and most prestigious private banks in the US. Founded in 1818 and known for its...