F UNTIONAL A NALYST / APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
LOCATION: HOUSTON, TEXAS
# of Openings: 1
Total Safety , the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for an experienced Application Support Specialist to support companies ERP systems and serve as the first line of contact for vendor and end-user coordination. Incumbent will report to Director of Information Systems
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- First line of contact for all internal clients that are experiencing ERP system issues.
- C oordinating modifications with Application System Vendor representatives.
- C oordination of issue remediation with Vendor and/or internal IT staff.
- A ct as liaison between vendors, end-users and IT department .
- B e able to conduct training sessions of end- users .
- T esting of new releases and modifications before deployment to production environment.
- Prioritize enhancements and bug-fixes.
- A nswering questions and assisting users with issue remediation.
- A ssisting in the planning and direction of the ERP application(s).
- Assist in planning and coordinating steering committee meetings.
- Degree in related field desired.
- ERP system understanding, SQL, I-Series a plus. 5+ years of industry or equivalent experience.
- Accounting background preferable; Project Management a plus.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Limited travel.
How to Apply:
- Salary is commensurate with experience;
- M edical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis;
- B asic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance;
- Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available;
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching;
- Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan.
Apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center. ( www.totalsafety.com ) Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents.
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 10 months ago