Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Ready to raise the bar on customer satisfaction?
Are you ready to join a company that offers growth, challenge and commitment to excellence? Our Customer Delivery Inspectors have a talent for assembly and quality control. They are responsible for setting the standard for the quality of the merchandise our customers will receive to meet our goal of total customer satisfaction!
- Commitment to Raymour & Flanigan's safety practices, promote awareness and maintaining a neat and safe work area.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven talent to inspect and assemble large volumes of furniture.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of urgency to ensure properly prepared product.
- Enhance our customer shopping experience.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to fix mechanical and structural repairs.
- You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Lift, lower, push, or pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
Other Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 16 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...