HCI | integrated solutions is seeking a full time Human Resources Administrative Assistant to join our corporate office. The HR Administrative Assistant (HRAA) provides day to day administrative support for the Human Resources Staff and support to other centralized functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with HR programs, projects, and other special assignments.
- Maintaining knowledge of companies polices, procedures, and benefits.
- Maintaining records and database.
- Coordinating and processing HR information for new hires, and status changes.
- Developing and facilitating new hire orientation.
- Screening and interviewing candidates.
- Creating offer letters and distribute for approval.
- Meeting with management of HR for progress reports and duties.
Additional Position Information:
- The HRAA must be experienced in providing secretarial and administrative support.
- Candidates must be proficient in using software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to quickly and accurately produce a wide range of documents.
- In addition, the candidate must have skills and abilities to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Candidates should have good verbal skills, be professional in their presentation and interaction with employees, clients, and visitors, have a can do/team attitude, be detailed-oriented, and have flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Experience in Human Resources is required.
An Associate degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; or 3-5 years related work experience required.
HCI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of HCI | integrated solutions to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.
HCI | integrated solutions - 12 months ago