Corporate Accounting Analyst
Are you intellectually curious?
For more than a decade, GCE has been an industry leader in the development of innovative technology solutions. GCE offers a wide range of Cloud services, including financial management, asset management, procurement, Big Data, and litigation support services in the GCE Cloud.
We're looking for smart professionals who want to be part of a company that is changing the technology landscape .
The Corporate Accounting Analyst is responsible for providing GCE management with useful and accurate financial information on a timely basis via verbal communication or documentation by being the subject matter expert.
• Four year degree in accounting
• 1 - 2 years corporate accounting experience
• Oracle Federal financial reporting and basic SQL skills
• Understanding and application of generally accepted accounting principles
• Experience with MS Office software, especially Excel
• Motivated, organized, ready to interact in a team environment and contribute immediately
• Position requires candidates that do not require sponsorship to work in the United States
• Knowledge of XML or SQL programming language
Minimal travel to various locations to interact with clients as needed
**GCE is an equal opportunity employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
GCE - 19 months ago