Pharmacy Staffing Company needs PHARMACIST(s) for a Long Term Care Pharmacy opportunity in Norcross, Georgia (NW of Atlanta).
Hours: TO BE DETERMINED
Start Date: TO BE ANNOUNCED (likely March 2013)
- The primary initial position involves checking prepared medications before they go out (scan Rx labels, then product). Also, you may be checking unit-dose pre-packaging, checking and/or preparing emergency drug kits, compounding, etc.
- Additional functions may include utilization of the computer system to perform clinical review of orders entered by the pharmacy technicians.
- Bachelor´s degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy or Pharmacy
- Current license in the state of practice.
- Experience in high-volume pharmacy operations (such as LTC, mail order, retail) a plus.
- IV clinical experience is a plus! Basic kinetics dosing skills and ability to answer dosing questions by prescribers and nurses will increase your importance on the team and potential lead to further assignments.
- Pharmacists who have experience with FrameworkLTC a plus!