JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Operates light motorized equipment, and vehicles on the golf course, and does related work as needed for golf course maintenance. Employee is under the direction of superintendent, assistant superintendent, and the foreman.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
• Mows greens, tees, aprons, and approaches to greens and other areas not accessible with larger mowers. Rakes sand bunkers.
• Aerifygreens and tees, verity-cut greens and tees, operates sod cutter, uses fertilizers
• Maintains fuel, oil and other equipment fluid levels daily and reports equipment problems and failures
• Performs basic preventive maintenance on equipment
• May operate large mowing equipment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Some gardening experience preferred
• Some motorized equipment experience preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to work in extreme weather conditions. This job also requires lifting and carrying of heavy tools and products.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.