GE X-ray Service Engineer
Due to rapid growth, a major medical imaging service organization is looking for a GE trained R&F, Ultrasound, Mammo X-ray Service Engineer for one of its major hospital clients located inDenver, Colorado area.. Qualified individuals must have at 2-5 years of experience in servicing GE general x-ray systems, Rad, Fluoro, C-arms, portables, and/or Cath Lab systems in a hospital environment. Any CT/MRI experience a plus. This is a field based position.
Our client is a well established and globally ISO with an excellent career path for continued training and support for its service egineers.
* 2-5 years of general X-ray equipment service experience.GE experience is preferred.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Must be able to take service calls as needed on a daily basis traveling throughout the region as necessary. There will be minimum overnight travel and all traveling expenses will be covered by the company.
* Must have a valid driver's license for travel.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
* Must be a US citizen.
ARAMARK - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Today is a Brand New Day
Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, always...